What You Can Do
At Miami Seaquarium®, we care deeply about doing our utmost to conserve endangered mammals and marine creatures - as reflected in each of our educational programs. Here are some way you can help Manatees and Sea Turtles in South Florida:
- Do what you can to keep your local beaches, rivers and canal clear of trash.
- If you see a Manatee or Sea Turtle in distress contact the FWC Wildlife Alert Hotline, 1-888-404-3922.
- Donate to the Manatee Rehabilitation Partnership
- Donate to the Sea Turtle Conservancy
- Support the Manatee Rehabilitation Partnership by ordering a brick that will be displayed in the pathway in front of our manatee exhibit! Download our Manatee Brick Program brochure.