Our Seal Swim program is a unique deep and shallow water interaction with harbor seals. Your Seal Swim will begin with you changing into one of our wetsuits and then enjoying a brief educational and safety talk with one of our seal trainers. You will then join the seals in the water for your 15-20 swim. During your interaction, you’ll be swimming freely alongside our seals then be introduced to your special seal friend to receive hugs, kisses, and take part in a fun training session.You’ll also enjoy a full day of shows and exhibits at Miami Seaquarium.
Seal Participant $150-$165*
Seal Child (5-9yrs) $ 110-$125*
Seal Observing Guest $42.99*
Seal Observing Child (3-9yrs) $33.99*
*Plus 7% Florida sales tax.
- Children must be at least 5 years old to participate and be able to swim.
- Children ages 5-9 must be accompanied at all times by a paying adult who also is participating in the seal swim.
- Participants 10-17 years must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observing guest or participant.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- All Participants that are going in the water must be able to understand directions given in English or provide a translator who will also be participating in the water with them.
- Observing children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Group Ratio: 1 adult for every 3 kids under the age of 14 must be participating in the program.
Things you should know before your visit:
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested
- Please allow about 1 ½ hour for program
- Guests should bring their own bathing suits
- As an Seal Swim participant or an observing guest you’ll receive complimentary admission to all Miami Seaquarium shows and exhibits for that day
- A wetsuit & towel are provided for use during your experience
- Participants are not permitted to wear jewelry
- Refund Policy
Book today by calling (305) 365-2501